Customer Order Desk Specialist
1. Ensures procurement management process are properly executed to meet the target sales.
2. Assures timely customer supply considering production capacities and supplier leadtime
3. Ensures optimized freight costs and inventory levels.
4. Management and support critical deliveries to reduce premium freight costs inbound.
5. Monitors and minimizes blocked and obsolete stocks.
6. Supports management of Supply Chain delivery risk and identify supply gap (in case of raw material shortages).
7. Key in logistics data into applicable IT system (e.g. SAP) and initiates process improvements
8. Creates reports for internal and external customers and discuss logistics topics with the relevant stakeholders.
9. Lead set-up and definition of local procedures aligned with the standard SCM Process, Yokohama and Central team.
10. Coordinates with ITCA and EDI Team for systems set-up and issues
12. Identifies and deploys the technical skill set, resource levels and systems to deliver projects including the engagement and involvement of external resources as required.
Plan and assess technical and behavioral competences for continous development
13. Defines standard processes for COD Procurement Team and Standard Work / Leader Standard Work for all team members.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
With extensive experience in Supply Chain Management
Project Management Skills
Reporting & Controlling
Effective Business Communication Skills (Oral, written, visual or digital)
Microsoft Application (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- SAP R/3 SCM Module (PP/SD), APO (ACCO/PSS), SAP BW, Bensberg, DCC
- Continental SC & Logistics standards, processes and instruments on order scheduling
- Finance & Controlling Management
- Supply Chain Processes including Business Partners
- Customer specific requirements for SCM (Customer Portal, Rating System, etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de nous
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.