System Project Leader (Security and Privacy Manager) - Sibiu SAM ESS R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Management of the Cyber Security Lifecycle
- Internal and external representative regarding all Security and Privacy (SP) aspects of the project (security and privacy assessments and work products)
- Initiates the creation and modification of project-related SP work products and artifacts
- Cyber Security industrialization concept and customer specific industrialization work products (Operational SP Guideline)
- Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for SP Initiates SEC assessments, prepares SP status for Gate releases
- Alignment of TARA (Threat and Risk Analysis) with the customer,
- Analysis and elicitation of customer security requirements
- Cyber Security Development Interface Agreement,
- Technical Security & Privacy Concept
- Development and extension of new and existing Cyber Security functions (secure unlock, etc.)
- Release Cyber Security artefacts
- Supports system project managers in customer meeting for assigned topics.
- Participates to the knowledge sharing in his assigned function area and technical forums
- Act as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team
- University degree in an engineering technical field (e.g. automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience.
- Understanding of system applications development and processes (e.g. automotive, aviation)
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity standards (ISO21434) and Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Knowledge of Security Functions/Algorithms is a plus
- Knowledge of industrialization/IT is a plus
- Understanding of System Engineering approach (Requirements development, management, System architecture)
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- High communication and analytical skills
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- International exposure is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.