OES Packaging Associate I
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Allentown, PA location is seeking a highly self-motivated and team-oriented Original Equipment Services (OES) Packaging Associate Level I to join our Logistics team at our Snowdrift Road location. The ideal candidate has quality driven skills, is dependable and accountable. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Primarily pack or assemble product to production order or work instructions, put product in individual and master cartons to fulfill internal or customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate counts of product packaged.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure the correct processing of orders.
- Adhere to Continental’s quality policy in relation to packaging and assembly of product in OES.
- Palletize and label orders as required.
- Utilize Pallet jacks when necessary.
- Cut cardboard and load baler with cardboard for recycling, as assigned.
- Follow all safety and OSHA guidelines to ensure all safety requirement are met.
- Perform all other activities as directed by your supervisor.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
Starting rate for this position is $14.75/hour
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- Minimum of 3-6 months of warehouse/distribution/manufacturing experience.
- SAP and Microsoft Office knowledge a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.