Internship for Transport Team - Manufacturing TM
- Transfer supplier and customer requests in transport orders to realize the delivery/pickup in time and cost effective;
- Give over transport orders to external freight forwarder considering law requirements;
- Planning, steering and controlling of the transport - assure a smooth cooperation between all partners;
- Work with the required documents for transport (delivery note/invoice; consigment note - awb/cmr);
- Work with parcel deliveries & Inter-company/ stock transfers deliveries.
- Is enrolled in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, or other related field of study);
- Is highly organized with attention to details;
- Is willing to work full time (8h/day);
- Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
- Has good computer & communication skills;
- Knows English at a conversational level (both written and spoken).
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.