HR Specialist (Recruiter)
As an HR Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing recruitment materials and job posts;
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media etc.;
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates;
- Assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Managing internal hiring tool;
- Preparing and sending accurate hiring offers;
- Monitoring and applying HR recruiting best practices;
- Providing analytical and well documented recruiting reports;
- Acting as an ambassador and a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Academic degree in Psychology, Human Relations, or other related field;
- 1+ years of experience in conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions;
- Experience in screening potential candidates internationally using different sourcing platforms;
- Networking & Collaboration;
- Good English knowledge speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office package;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Organizational and time management skills.
An advantage if you have:
- Experience in working with technical positions (for ex. engineers)
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental;
- Salary 1704 Eur. - 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.