Software Developer -CSE
In Continental Motion Technologies & Services , we are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of the automotive industry and transform ideas into mature solutions.
The Software Engineer is a key member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for developing the next generation of Radar & Camera Solution that will enable us to have a safe and efficient driving environment. We are a small and agile team of developers driven by our love for technology. This role will be responsible to define, build and manage our embedded Middle ware development. Key to our success in this role will be to implement efficient platform and workflow for our Software and Algorithm engineering team to deploy applications to, and operating flawlessly, secure and for the long-haul. Safe Infrastructure products are expected to run for many years out in the harsh roadside environments around the world.
- Main responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and maintain Middle ware of Road side Unit
- Develop software architecture, design, and implementation of Embedded
- Support the identification of root cause for issues and corrective action plans
- Design, configure, administer and run build/test pipelines in Jenkins environment
- Plan, maintain, and communicate software development content and timing
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering or related discipline
- Professional experience with both Embedded C and C++ programming
- Proficient in scripting with Python/C#/Matlab
- Fluent in English
- Good self-planning skills
- Vehicle Env + Interfaces (CAN, CAN-FD &Ethernet)
- Device driver development
- Basic understanding of ADAS systems (radar, camera) and functions (EBA, ACC, AVP, ..)
- 3-5 years experience in base SW development
- Debugging toolchain
- Resource estimation for embedded systems
- Data injection / HIL/SIL
- Basic overview of Radar/Camera system
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.