Tire Development Engineer Truck & Bus tires EMEA (m/f/d)
Within the area of commercial truck and bus tire development EMEA, we are looking for a product development engineer (m/f/diverse) to strengthen our team at the earliest point in time. You will become part of an innovative development department, shaping our truck and bus products for the years to come.
- Project/ task force leadership as well as development work in product and technology development projects, including co-operation with marketing, OE customers and customer service
- Ensure the production release and start of new and transferred products in close co-operation with the relevant departments in plants, logistics and R&D
- Responsible for the maintenance of quality goals in current production
- Support the establishment, maintenance, and further development of the plant toolbox with an optimal balance between quality, complexity and costs in cooperation with product industrialization
- Academic degree in engineering, mechanical engineering or other science fields
- Experience with tire and technology development is preferred
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze complex topics
- Structured, self-depended working style
- Strong customer and result orientation
- Strong communication skills and passion to drive innovative product development
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) are required
- Modern work environment & Innovative atmosphere with open door culture
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Dynamic jobs with international interfaces
- Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future
- Personalized career growth - Regular and continuous training
- Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results & innovation
- Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses)
- Rich social program
Starting salary app. 1600€ brutto, based on experience and skils, average price increase in 1 year might be up to 2000€.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.