We are looking for you to support our location in Somersworth, NH. Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Manage and coordinate all controlling management activities for the plant/operations unit.
- Prepare, review and manage the budget and forecast of controlling cost centers.
- Develop and implement action plans to meet the plant’s operational targets, strategic goals and customer/market requirements.
- Ensure and apply Continental finance and accounting guidelines and ensure implementation and conformity with all Continental controlling systems, tools, standards and processes with high data quality and transparency.
- Ensure production controlling according to standards (production order controlling, production parameters like scrap and utilization, shift model review, support of standard costs calculation, support of plant variation analysis, support of cost center controlling all areas).
- Ensure investment controlling (valid for local investments e.g. infrastructure) according to standards (preparation of financial analysis supporting investment and eCRs, management of plant invest budget).
- Ensure personnel controlling according to standards (evaluation of staffing utilization, shift model analysis (variations) as input for production planning, fix HC planning and allocation, ePRs).
- Ensure logistics controlling if needed (according to plant size) according to standards (inventory analysis and reporting - WOC, special freights, ICO business like transfer price calculation, equalization).
- Ensure supervision of plant key performance data and business processes.
- Provide feedback and input for further development of standards regarding controlling processes (e.g. accounting process, monthly/yearly closing, methods, IT tools, etc.) to segment, BU or BA functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 7+ years of professional experience, especially in finance and controlling or comparable positions.
- 3+ years leadership experience.
- Finance Management and standards (policies, systems, processes and tools).
- Finance and controlling IT systems (e.g. SAP R/3, S/4).
- Advanced skills in project management, process improvement.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High level of intercultural skills and experience of team skills, conflict, management, networking.
- Visa sponsorship only for Continental employees.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.