Shopfloor Material Technician
- Deployment of the SCMA and Business Unit Strategies into the organizational unit (your team)
- Deriving and ensuring the achievement of the assigned SCM Plant Targets (e.g. budget, project, forecast, cost…)
- Initiating and implementing process and productivity improvements in order to secure the targets
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant key performance indicators of own area of responsibility to stakeholders
- Project Controlling
- Checking, supervising, analyzing and merging key data as well as securing the Plant standard processes
- Ensure implementation of Policies, Manuals and Standards according the Continental Automotive regulations
- Plan, develop and optimize the availability and qualification of the necessary SCM manpower for the corresponding SCM team in order to assure the success of the organization
- Management of all Material Flow process for Raw Material and Finished Goods incl. Inbound, Warehousing and Outbound (receive, verify, transfer, dispatch)
- Ensure availability of technical equipment and Labeling/traceybility devices in order to guarantee the physical flow of material from suppliers, through plant to customers.
- Ensure high accuracy of Raw Material and Finished Goods Inventory (incl. YE stock taking or cycle count)
- Knowledge of Continental business processes (please select Focus Area: Material Flow, Advanced SCM Order Fulfillment)
- Continental SCM standards, processes and instruments
- Knowledge of Conti's country-specifics within SCM (e.g. Nota Fiscal, golden tax...)
- Operational experience in area od responsibility (Material Flow, Advanced SCM, Order Fulfillment)
- Locally applicable specific SCM related regulations (e.g. consigment regulations, complaint mgmt..)
- SAP/ IT knowledge (MM, PP, SD) Depending on area of responsibility SAP/ IT knowledge (MM, PP, SD) Depending on area of responsibility
- Project management
- Academic degree or similar qualification
- Typically > 5 years SCM / Logistics experience expected.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental;
- Salary:1600-2400 Eur. (before withholding taxes) and including variable bonus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?