Developer for IBM ELM (Jazz) - IT (TM)
- Developing and maintaining scripts;
- Maintain service monitoring solution;
- Administration IBM ELM (Jazz) application like e.g. Doors Next Generation, Global Configuration, Report Builder etc.;
- Develop and maintain automated maintenance plan for Lifecycle Query Engine within IBM ELM (Jazz);
- Work on PoC’s for new architecture design for Lifecycle Query Engine within IBM ELM (Jazz);
- Support service team with service requests and change implementations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or equivalent;
- 1+ year experience in managing Linux servers: Redhat, Oracle Linux, ubuntu etc.;
- 1+ year experience with scripting languages including Ansible;
- Experience on maintaining/working with could environments is considered as a plus;
- Knowledge about Agile Methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban) is considered as a plus;
- Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus;
- English (fluently), German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.