Product Development Engineer (Railway Component Expert)
Railway supplier component expert (metal, welding, etc):
- Product development of railway air spring components.
- Manage product development projects according to APQP / FAI as well as customer specific standards
- Create geometry for component parts and product drawings, 3D and 2D drawing documentations.
- Define material specifications for railway air spring assembly parts
- Technical contact person for international customers and suppliers
- Technical support for commercial product calculation
- Plan, commission and evaluate product tests in collaboration with test department
- Carry out sampling and obtain customer approval
- Maintain quality documentation in accordance with current standards (e.g. PPA report)
- Interface function towards PPI
- Technical support for supplier development
- University degree in mechanical or production engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in product development or product industrialization
- At least 2 years of experience in CAD activity
- Basic project management and planning skills
- Basic knowledge of methods for product development / design
- Basic material, welding experiences.
- Intercultural experience
- Language knowledge: fluent English and Hungarian
What do we offer:
Professional development opportunities at a multinational company within supportive, family friendly athmosphere with additional benefits for instance sportroom at the plant, participation at events, healthcare programs
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.