Internship Learning Designer for Software Academy (TM)
Software Academy is Continental’s global learning solution, which offers different training formats for our more than 12.000 software employees. Within your role as a Learning Designer you will be responsible for:
- Creation of engaging learning materials for the SW Community
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for course material design.
- Applying Continental’s Learning Philosophy and Design Process Visualization of instructional graphics and user interface
- Study of learning trends and technologies
- Creation and design of supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Applying instructional design theories, practices and methods
- Verifying and testing the created content in the working IDE and in the Learning Management System
Uploading the learning item in LMS and obtaining relevant learning reports from the LMS
- University student - preferably multimedia
- Basic experience in instructional design and with authoring tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Videoscribe…)
- Basic Visual design skills (e.g. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Problem-solving skills, creative thinking and quality orientation
- Good planning and organizing skills, atention to details
- Communications skills, virtually and in person;
- Mandatory advanced English language skills;
Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint;
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.