AN SW Technical Project Leader
- Delivery of the committed SW work package within the planned time, efforts and quality
- Moderate and steer SW development team
- Plan and track the SW development activities according to the project milestones
- Plan and track software component development such as generic functions, 3rd party SW, etc
- Prepare a work breakdown into manageable tasks including effort and resource estimation and distribute it to SW team
- Perform change management, problem resolution and risk management
- Main interface between software team and other disciplines
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 9 years experience of embedded software development
- Good knowledge of project management methods
- Good knowledge of SW development process, quality management and metrics
- Good knowledge of software technologies, especially IBU products, and development tools
- Good knowledge in the change and configuration management methods and tools(e.x Jira)
- Good written and oral communication skills in Korean/English
-Good intercultural sensitivity
Working location : Jeongja, Gyeonggi
콘티넨탈과 함께할 준비가 되셨다면, 온라인 입사지원으로 그 첫 걸음을 시작하세요.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.