Occupational Health & Safety Responsible for FM&ESH Department - TM
- To ensure and continuously improve occupational health and safety at the local site;
- To monitor compliance with current ESH legislation (work safety) and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met;
- Organizing and preparing presentations related to ESH requirements (work safety);
- To ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in health and safety topics;
- To develop and communicate methods of raising employee awareness with the aim of sensitizing employees to the prevention of accidents and work-related illness.
- Word, Excel, Power Point and advanced PC usage skills;
- Degree in engineering, 2 years experience in the field of occupational health and safety;
- Basic knowledge of hazardous substances management;
- English, advanced level;
- Strong organizing skills.
- 80 hours SSM course is mandatory;
- PSI technical framework course will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.