Accountant, Tax and Account Payable
Regular – Tax
- Responsible for all direct and indirect taxes, withholding tax and transfer pricing
- Preparation of corporate tax returns filing including tax and other related schedules for submission to tax agent
- Compute corporate tax provision including deferred taxes and support statutory audit process
- Raise tax journal entries and preparation of tax related monthly Balance Sheet and P&L schedules
- Well-versed in withholding tax requirement and preparation of withholding tax returns
- Review of GST quarterly submission
- Point of contact on all tax matters
- Attending to tax queries raised by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (the “IRAS”)
- Liaise with Continental HQ Corporate and external tax agents on all tax matters and all reporting requirements
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and update information required by Corporate for in house Application (Globaldoc)
- Preparation of quarterly and year end Global Tax Planning while also ensuring Intercompany transactions are correctly calculated, documented and aligned with the transfer pricing policy.
- Review accuracy of intercompany reporting to be used for Transfer Pricing documentation. (TX Matching)
- Any other tax and related tasks as and when assigned by the Superior
- Ensures compliance with Singapore Tax regulations, implement effective controls and measures for all tax matters
Regular – Account Payable
- Supervision of Shared Service Centre – Account Payable
- Review of Account Payable transaction for timeliness and accuracy
Project base -
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to situations, including GloBE Pillar 2,
- Lead tax-related projects/initiatives, eg, ASK, TGH, CTRM etc
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification in Accounting /Tax /Finance
- Good understanding in Transfer Pricing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of Singapore tax compliance/reporting and transfer pricing
- Experienced in using SAP systems and familiar with data analysis /extraction.
- Possess passion, positive and proactive working attitude
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and self-initiative
- Meticulous and strong attention to detail, and be committed to delivering high quality work
- Ensure timely and accurate tax filing / reporting for both direct and indirect taxes required by Singapore Tax Authority and Continental HQ Corporate.
- Support team members and other departments on any tax and related queries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.