Intern - Accounting & Finance, Year-Round
This role will allow the opportunity to become involved in several projects within the finance team, as well as, to support the normal monthly financial reporting process. The financial analysis intern will work within a team of controllers and analysts to gain experience in the areas of financial reporting, variance analysis, budgeting/forecasting, sales controlling, operational reporting, and ad hoc analysis.
- Principle duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform monthly analytics and internal reporting for the business unit
- Use SAP, BEx Analyzer, Blackline and other database applications to complete financial analysis projects
- Assist with accounting and reporting process improvement projects
- Ad hoc finance/accounting projects within central functions and with the business areas
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Currently enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursuing a degree in finance or accounting
- Must be sophomore standing or higher
- Must have and maintain a 2.8 GPA or higher
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (Mon-Fri)
- Must be able to commute to our Fairlawn, OH location 1-2 days/week
- Good listening, organizational and follow-through skills
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proactive mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- Power BI skills
- SAP experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling and Finance Trainee
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Controlling Graduate