Testing Engineer Sr
• We are looking for an experienced Testing engineer capable of designing, building and deployed a reliable automation process.
• You'll be a key member of a mixed team (Mechanical, Automation, Testing) that designs, prototypes, integrates tests and launches Specialized Equipments for A.N throughout Continental production plants.
• Participate in all phases of new developments including concept, design, architecting, prototyping and Customer final release.
• Track and identify critical manufacturing issues and develop continuous improvement Machines strategies.
• Develops solutions for testing problems.
• Keep update with technology trends, relevant academic research, software, hardware skills and tools.
• High focus on teamwork
• University degree in Electronics; with a focus on testing engineering;
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a position of Testing Engineer.
• Advanced knowledge about systems :
- Test stand, Testexec, C, C#, C++, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.
- Communication protocol CAN, LIN, Flex, Flexray, etc..
- Experience measuring equipment. (Multimeter, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, etc).
- Prototype PCB development. Desirable
- Artificial vision system, 2D, 3D Programming. Desirable
• Additionally knowledge about Wireless Testing, Laser equipment's is a plus.
• Passion for innovation, ability and analytical thinking.
• Experience working in distributed teams and good communication skills;
• Project management and coordination abilities desirable.
• Ability to work with deadline, customer and quality orientation.
• Intermediate English
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.