Software Developer for Body & Network Control
Your domain of activity will be products such are Body Control Modules (BCMs) and Network Control Modules (Gateways). BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all electronic basic, comfort and security functions. Gateways are the enabler for communication within vehicle network system and thereby function as data router, as well as central computing unit between vehicle network domains and play a key role in vehicle security (Cyber Security) in modern architectures. Gateways are also a core element in modern E/E architectures to enable software updates/downloads “over the air”. The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules in C programming language for a new category of products, for all major automotive manufacturers.
- Develop the integration strategy of the software components within a professional development environment.
- Support requirements management process and work with system engineers to define Software Requirements.
- Contribute to SW architecture and design.
- Be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests.
- Be accountable for problems analysis and responsible for defining corrective actions.
- University Degree in field of Computer Science, Control theory, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Experience in programming language C.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and Embedded C programing language.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, preferably with Elektrobit tooling.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles.
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and measurement equipment handling.
- Automotive experience.
What we offer:
- Trainings on site for all necessary job-related knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies).
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and mobile work.
- Private health Insurance.
- Fitpass premium.
- Service award.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.