AI Data Engineer Intern
In the Continental ADAS Budapest Artificial Intelligence Competence Centre, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of autonomous driving and to bring world class perception solutions into our camera products: forward looking cameras, surround view cameras, high resolution 3D flash lidar, and sensor fusion systems.
- An AI Data Engineer Intern is responsible for supporting the implementation of data pipelines and metadata storage systems
- Work closely with AI development teams and AI data managers with the help of a mentor
- Participate in tool development for data transformation and analytics to identify the relevant scenarios in massive datasets
- Contribute to the operation of a high performance ADAS data pipeline (on premise and cloud)
- Experience in Python programming language
- Familiar with SQL/NoSQL database managements systems, concepts
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university for 6 months at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related area
- Good command of English language
- Able to work 24 hours/week
Nice to have
- Work independently, accomplish the tasks accurately and precisely
- Have team player attitude and good communication skills
- Be able to collaborate and work in an agile team environment
- Be interested in industry leading technologies, patterns, processes and best practices
- Excellent learning opportunities from experienced colleagues in a fast-growing business unit.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive working conditions including flexible work-from-home arrangements.
- Easily accessible, modern office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square).
- Excellent coffee, free Túró Rudi and fruit day twice a week in the office.
- Regular team building activities (e.g. board game nights, escape room, etc.).
- Inspiring, supportive work environment with skilled, friendly, respectful teammates just like you!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Embedded Software Engineer Intern - Sensor Fusion
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)
Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)