Manager Strategic Insights (m/f/diverse)
The Group Strategy Business Intelligence team is looking for an analyst. The position is available in either Hannover or Frankfurt am Main. As a "Manager Strategic Insights (m/f/diverse)," you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Providing qualitative and quantitative insights into trends, technologies, markets, and businesses across industries and geographies
- Analyzing business models and strategic position of competitors to support strategy projects
- (Co)creating insights about future trends that go beyond publicly available data and information
- Supporting the development of proprietary economic scenarios
- Driving and actively developing Power BI dashboards to visualize various kinds of data and insights
- Leading data-driven work streams in strategic projects across various functions
- Academic degree in engineering or business economics or similar
- Financial background beneficial
- Several years of research and analysis experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and methodological skills required
- Experience in automotive, industrial products, agriculture, mining, or adjacent industries beneficial
- Good MS Office and data visualization skills, e.g., PowerBI
- Fluency in English and German
- Commercial mindset to link external factors with Continental
- Team player with the ability to work independently and proactively
- Willingness to work on a wide range of research topics in a dynamic and agile environment
- Detail oriented and ability to navigate complexity
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.