The Production Operators utilize entry level skills to support general semi-automated and operator loaded machining and manufacturing equipment.
- Operators must be able to read specifications, use hand tools, tape measures and other gauging devices, to monitor current and ongoing product quality.
- Must follow plant safety policies, plant policies, environmental policies, and keep areas neat and orderly.
- Operators will need to use problem solving skills in case of machine cycle issues.
- Operators review daily production schedules to assure knowledge of daily requirements and verifies correct materials/parts are selected based on product that is running.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently
- Must be able to work any shift which includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd or a 12 hour shift.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction
Starting Wage of $24.14 per hour with top rate of $28.40 to $30.40
$1.00 Night Shift Bonus pay
$3,000 Retention Bonus
Great Benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance.
401K Match and 401K contribution without a match.
Immediate vacation accrual
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.