Senior Associate, Intercompany Accounting
The Senior Associate, Intercompany Accounting has responsibility for intercompany accounting-- provides technical accounting, analytical support and ensures compliance with GAAP and internal control requirements. The person must have the ability to multi-task under a deadline-oriented environment, to be both detail-oriented and analyze information from a high-level perspective. The position requires data-intensive processes, projects, reconciliations and day-to-day functions within the Intercompany Accounting team.
Key Success Factors
- Responsible for completing the Intercompany Accounting month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close under strict deadlines.
- Manages intercompany transactions with assigned entities and intercompany affiliates globally.
- Contributes to the Intercompany Accounting team to meet business objectives with continued encouragement to use critical thinking to utilize the best and most efficient practices.
- Performs regular Intercompany Accounting reconciliation and assigned balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible in researching and resolving daily issues and reconciling items.
- Prepares schedules for Operations Review for the monthly financial review meetings with Sr. Management.
- Partners with functional leaders within and outside of the FSCP, including Intercompany Affiliates, to maintain and improve accounting processes, and initiate and/or lead projects as required.
- Assists the Accounting Manager with internal and external audit requests, and balance sheet fluctuation explanations.
- Responsible for intercompany process and compliance with Transfer Pricing policies.
- Prepares and analyzes Intercompany Metrics for trends and communicates to management monthly.
- Ensures compliance with Accounting Controls and other internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy required
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in Intercompany Accounting or Accounts Payable
- Working knowledge of accounting software and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to take ownership of work
- Strong team work attitude
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
- Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
- Continental has more than 390 employees working in Plant Manila with over 45 years of Manufacturing Excellence in the Philippines. Continental Manila is one of the production sites for Architecture and Networking Business Area. It also houses shared services to support Continental Plants in Asia and around the world: Information Technology Center for Asia (ITCA), Finance Service Center, Automotive Manufacturing Technology, Continental Business Consulting, and Financial Standards & Systems.