Electronic Design Engineer Camera Products (m/f/diverse) - REF19739E
We are looking for you to support our area Autonomous Mobility at the location Ulm.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Designing and developing power supply, analog and digital electronic hardware modules for camera and other advanced driver assistance system products
- Creating all the necessary documentation for designed modules according to hardware development guidelines
- Validating and releasing the designs according to hardware development and release processes
- Supporting the adaptation, change and integration of the designed hardware modules in new projects
- Contributing to the definition of hardware architecture for the new products
- Contributing to the creation of hardware requirements specification and define the requirements for own hardware modules based on customers’ requirements and product architecture specifications
- Contributing to the creation of the overall hardware development plans and plan the development of own modules accordingly
- Performing market analysis for the latest technologies, components, and development tools
- Academic degree in the area of Electronic Design Engineering, associated studies (physics or science based studies) or similar qualification
- Several years’ experience as Hardware or Electronic Design Engineer (m/f/diverse) desirable
- Experience in analog/digital and power supply hardware development
- Very good handling with the MS Office programs
- Very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication and collaboration skills in international teams
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry
- An attractive compensation package that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- A large selection of internal and external training measures, supported by our group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits, such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement
- Child care services, subsidies for child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.