Quality Manager development Project (QMP)
The QMP ensures that internal and external quality topics are adequately addressed within the development project.
This implies that the Quality status of work products and process execution (conformance) is checked and recorded, and that deviations of defined standards are recognized, reported, or escalated.
As QMP for segments Driveline & Electrification (D&E) and Acoustic Solutions (AS), the focus will be on high performance components and systems for electric vehicles such as motors, inverters, and transmission controllers as well as state of the art acoustic solutions that enhance user experience and safety features.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Support new projects from enquiry to series production;
- Monitor and document process and product quality;
- Prepare and participate in audits and assessments;
- Analyze customer quality requirements, serving as main customer interface for quality topics within a specific development project;
- Escalate deviations and/or non-achievement of significant quality objectives;
- Cooperate actively in optimizing existing processes;
- Assess objectively compliance to standards and detect deviations;
- Achieve quality goals using methods, models, and quality tools;
- Examine the maturity of a development project and granting the approval recommendation from Quality’s point of view;
- Advise, coach, and support the project team.
You will collaborate with a strong international team and see the impact of your work on streets around the globe.
- Successfully completed studies in information technology, electrical engineering, or a comparable field of study;
- Knowledge and experience in international standards (ASPICE, IATF16949);
- Understanding of the applied technology (used in product and tool chain);
- Very good communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills;
- English language skills in writing and speaking;
- Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Structured way of working, assertiveness, and flexibility;
- Willingness to travel approx. 20%.
[Would be a plus]
- Professional experience in automotive development, technical project management, quality management;
- Automotive industry background;
- Experience in software development processes and quality assurance measures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and diversified projects;
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry;
- Wide network to research and development parties;
- Modern leadership culture;
- Individual choice of working times;
- Promotion of personal development;
- Participation to the company’s success.
If you meet the requirements, you will be contacted within 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been active worldwide as an independent operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology pool, provides a unique position for our development: the flexibility and speed of small engineering teams combined with the strength of an internationally leading company. In addition, our adaptability enables established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and applications at economical costs.