Working Student - Communication (m/f/d) - REF18778V
Do you want to work in an international environment and shape the future of the Tire world? Are you full of creative ideas how to make communication efficient and up to date? Do you like to work with people of different cultures and enjoy representing yourself as the communication-representative for colleagues just around the corner and around the globe?
Then consider this job for you!
Starting as soon as possible and for up to 24 months we are offering a working student position with 20 hours/week in this exciting environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Creation of training material & surveys (e-learnings, forms, slido, etc.)
- Supporting our communication tools (Intranet, ConNext etc.)
- Helping with the preparation of internal international events (in virtual or presential mode)
- Creation of presentations, videos, interviews, blogs, virtual meeting set-ups, etc.
- Students (m/f/diverse) of Communication, Marketing, Webdesign or comparable courses of study
- Profound command of MS Office
- Experience in website creation as well as video editing preferred
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Good German skills beneficial
- Structured, organized, autonomous style of working and very good communication skills
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records. Those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit including the additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Demanding and diverse range of tasks
- The opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in practice and to contribute your own ideas
- An appreciative and open working environment in an international team
- Attractive payment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.