System Integration Test Engineer for Automotive Aftermarket - SMY (TM)
Smart Mobility business area with 20 years of experience in Timisoara is a world-wide leading location for the development of products used in trucks, buses, vans, and other commercial vehicles.
Automotive Aftermarket segment is the partner for global aftermarket solutions and services. Visit our Continental Aftermarket website (https://www.continental-aftermarket.com/en-en) for a more detailed overview of the products we develop.
We are looking to consolidate a System Engineering team. As part of this team, the System Integration and Test Engineer will have to ensure that the integrated system accomplishes the intended functionality and special characteristics consistent with the system design and specifications. Also, the system Integration and Test Engineer will have to define and provide production process test specifications as part of the industrialization phase of the product.
If you own passion and curiosity and want to have insights and hands-on experience for the complete project, join us!
- Ensure that the integrated system accomplishes the intended functionality and special characteristics consistent with the system design and specifications.
You will be doing:
- Define and maintain System Integration Plan.
- Based on System Architecture (ME-EE-SW) and System Interface Requirements Specification, define the integration test specifications for the complete system.
- Execute system integration tests.
- Provide and maintain the integrated system during system integration.
- Develop and maintain the Product-Test-Specification for production.
- Automate test specification.
- Collaborate with system architect and perform reviews of the defined use cases at the system level.
- Supports the project management and team members regarding technical questions.
*This role is not responsible for the complete validation of the product (which is handled by a separate team).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful candidate:
- Polytechnics University or similar technical faculty (i.e. Electronics, AC).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar domain.
- Good understanding of system engineering, HW and SW.
- Hands on attitude, passionate about electronics and HW components; ability to work with Oscilloscope, multimeter, etc.
- Understanding of the test techniques.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.