Software Developer (m/f/d) High Performance Computing REF18380D
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/diverse) in Automotive High Performance Computing:
- Acting in an Agile Team which specifies, develops, tests and deploys features for complex vehicle specific functionality within HPC devices
- Implementation of solutions in high end Multi-Core, Hypervisor based Adaptive AUTOSAR systems
- Support of all internal solutions - platforms and projects - regarding fulfillment of the customer requirements
- Contribute to continuous improvements of the team’s setup, tooling, automation, ASPICE and methods
- Work in a close continuous collaboration with other team members of the own Agile Team
- Hybrid Work is possible
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience in product development, preferably in system or software development and architecture
- Scaled agile framework knowledge
- Knowledge in dealing with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/etc.)
- Knowledge about design patterns and how to apply them
- Programming languages C and C++; other languages appreciated
- Experience with AUTOSAR is beneficial
- Very good German and English language skills in written and spoken
- Experience in international and intercultural cooperation
- Teamplayer, agile mindset is welcome
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.