Product Owner for Software and Central Technologies (Iasi)
Within Software and Central Technologies, we aim to impress our customers with innovations, an intelligent software architecture, reusable modules, reference designs and unrivaled expertise in integration. We actively drive partnerships forward, because it is only together that we can achieve sustainable growth and implement the best possible solutions. In addition, we are focused on harmonization and simplification through standardized software and hardware modules, expertise, processes, methods, and tools, nurturing synergies and efficiency as a result.
Do you want to be a Product Owner for Software and Central Technologies (SCT)? These should spark your interest:
- You will act as an interface between Scrum Team and customer / Product Management and represents the customer vision;
- You will create and maintain the content of the Product Backlog in time by adding, deleting, refining and prioritizing requirements;
- You will create the initial effort estimation;
- You will refine the respective discipline parts of the product features (Epics) to smaller stories and set the unique priority within the Product Backlog;
- You will define acceptance criteria for the stories and take over responsibility of the implemented stories by accepting them from the Development Team;
- You will prepare the Sprint supported by the Scrum Master and defines sprint goals based on the priorities from the Product Management;
- You will create the product vision in cooperation with the Product Management;
- You will plan and prepare the product releases in cooperation with the Product Management;
- You will prioritize the Product Backlog;
- You will approve Sprint Objectives and establishes Business Value;
- You will accept or rejects commitment of the individual Development Team;
- You will accept or reject deliverables / change requests.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- A good knowledge of Scrum and SAFe;
- The ability to make decisions;
- The ability to work and empathize with customers;
- Knowledge about using release burn-up charts;
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining product backlogs;
- Knowledge of the software components;
- Good knowledge of software development and automotive technologies (e.g. operating systems);
- Good knowledge of software development tools;
- Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test and integration processes;
- Capability to analyze organizational problems;
- Capability to take initiative;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.