DevOps Engineer Intern
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
Your future team
You will join our AI Infrastructure team with 10 members to provide high performance compute and storage capacity to AI Developer teams by operate and developing one of the biggest on-premise HPC Cluster in the automotive industry located in Frankfurt and a local server room in Budapest.
Our team is responsible for providing the computation infrastructure for AI development and related activities. Your tasks are therefore:
- Developing new features on the HPC Cluster with the help of senior colleagues (mostly in Python/Bash)
- Maintain and add new features to monitoring.
- Take part in the daily technological decisions.
- Execute and monitor automated operational procedures.
- Cooperate with external suppliers and internal service providers.
- ongoing studies at a Hungarian university degree (BSc, MSc) for at least 6 months in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related area,
- experience in TCP/IP networking, Docker and Linux,
- B2 level English skills,
- a collaborative, open-minded and team player attitude,
- an interest in industry leading technologies and processes,
- the ability to learn quickly and manage own workload independently.
Nice to have
- Theoretical background and first practical experiences with machine learning lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with “infrastructure as code”, containerization and automation tools such as Ansible, Helm, Kubernetes etc.
Required cover letter
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions what is your order of preference?
- Excellent learning opportunities from experienced, senior colleagues.
- Great intern career opportunities in a fast-growing business unit.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive working conditions including flexible work-from-home arrangements.
- Easily accessible, modern office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square).
- Excellent coffee, free Túró Rudi and fruit day twice a week in the office.
- Regular team building activities (e.g. board game nights, GoKarting, Table Football, etc.).
- Inspiring, supportive work environment with skilled, friendly, respectful teammates just like you!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)
Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)