- Engage with external stakeholders (especially suppliers) to ensure clear understanding and compliance of Continental's supply chain risks
- Support on sustainability related tasks such as assurance, due diligence, benchmarking and risks assessments
- Engage with external digital service partners to ensure delivery of Continentals' sustainability initiatives
- Develop and roll out programs such as carbon project development, soil/land restoration initiatives or farmer livelihood programs
- Work with suppliers, customers and/or internal stake holders to analyze and conceptualize programs for better productivity and sustainability in NR supply chain
- Periodically work independently and as part of a team, as needed, on selected planning activities, business analysis projects, forecasts and feasibility studies
- Building internal buy-in, knowledge and capacity to implement sustainability policies & standards in the relevant operations and supply chains
- Develop communication, training materials and pragmatic implementation tools, targeting mid-stream and up-stream supply chain actors.
- - Support sustainability reporting and engagement, including strategy development and stakeholder process.
- To support in the creation of a dynamic dashboard for monitoring and reporting of datasets and metrics
- Support in gathering data for NR sustainability KPIs for Group Sustainability reporting
- Utilize the best approach and data analytical tools to analyze and report all relevant sustainabiility data.
- Graduated from reputable tertiary education (Bachelor Degree)
- Ideally with focus on sustainability in forest management or agriculture
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar analyst role within a sustainability function.
- Engaging and passionate about sustainability with the desire to make a difference.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a strong ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience and understanding of sustainability and carbon emissions reporting will be a strong advantage.
- This role requires a high attention to detail and a strong process-driven approach.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental Tires Holding Singapore Pte Ltd is Continental AG's subsidiary for trading of natural rubber.