Senior Analyst PLM (m/f/d) - REF17238T
The Senior Windchill PLM Analyst will be responsible for the architecture, implementation and maintenance of application enhancements into the Windchill environment. Windchill is the strategic R&D PLM-Tool at Continental Automotive Technologies.
As "Senior Analyst PLM" in the area of Automotive IT you shape the future of the tool landscape for Automotive R&D. You manage the stakeholder requests and integrate those into our environment together with Agile Team, Product Owners, Solution Manager and customers.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Analyze the requirements for changes and enhancements of the existing platform
- Managing the entire architecture between PLM- and connected systems
- Support of stakeholder collaboration to establish company wide solutions
- Support the integration of new processes and functionalities
- Drive innovation to fulfill OEM and internal future needs
- Working in agile environments with distributed high performance international teams
- Analyze and drive business requirements with stakeholders
- Maintain the existing solution and provide 3rd level support for area of responsibility
- Functional / technical coordination of external partners
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team, determine your task on a daily basis (hands on mentality)
- Academic degree in engineering, computer sciences or similar qualification
- Solid experience in the area of PDM tools like Windchill and connected CAx applications, electronic design knowledge appreciated
- Strong and demonstrable social skills, such as teamwork, problem solving and communication
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with agile development methods
- Intercultural and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders
- Automotive IT experience is a plus
- Experience in interfacing technologies between systems
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.