Test & Validation Lead Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for you to support our area Autonomous Mobility at the location in Lindau.
The Test & Validation Lead Engineer (TVLE) (m/f/d) is responsible to effectively plan, coordinate, and monitor all test activities, with respect and alignment to the various test levels (test disciplines) and phases, to provide adequate test coverage for a dedicated project. The TVLE (m/f/d) reports validation status internally and towards customers and aligns test methods regarding availability and setup.
- Ensure validation of all customer and internal requirements for ADAS sensorics and functions
- Create, maintain and execute the project test strategy and plan aligned with product development and project planning
- Planning, organizing and tracking of all activities concerning the validation of the project
- Provide direction to the Test & Validation core team to ensure project progress in terms of test coverage, depth and quality
- Represent all test disciplines and report validation status internally and to customers
- Agree required milestones and deliverables with project team, stakeholders and customers
- Alignment of all test methods with respect to applicability, availability and execution
- Degree in driver assistance systems, automotive engineering, electrical / mechanical engineering, computer or natural science or comparable qualification
- Multiple years of professional experience in test or project management in the automotive industry or comparable industry, in the development or testing of electronic components and/or software
- Project management skills, system architecture and knowledge of automotive development processes
- Experience with automotive development and test processes (ASPICE (Automotive SPICE), ISO26262, ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualification Board) preferred
- In-depth experience of how driver assistance systems work, and knowledge of electrical vehicle architecture and bus systems preferred
- Skills in DOORS NG, Jira, Confluence and Agile development process desired
- Solid leadership and social competences, teamwork attitude and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with direct customer contact, capable of taking initiative, making decisions, and delivering results
- Proficient written and spoken German and English language skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- An attractive compensation package, that comes along with unique flexible working conditions like hybrid work, flexible working time, sabbaticals that help you to balance work, family and spare time.
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment.
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another.
- A large selection of internal and external training measures supported by our Group-wide learning platform and regular feedback meetings as part of our talent management.
- A comprehensive range of additional benefits such as various sports and wellness offers, JobRad and sick pay supplement ,support for child care, subsidization of child-sick days and much more
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart.
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.