TECHNICAL FLEET CONSULTANT (TRADITIONAL CHANNEL)
- Gather information for the generation of yields (Cost per Kilometer and Projected Kilometers), by area and applications of the Continental, General and Euzkadi brands, as well as the competition, to know the performance of the product in the field and the competition.
- To analyze and report the performance of tires in the field of the regions
- Prospection of new regional fleets
- In specific fleets or selected fleets where there is small participation, perform performance tests or product monitoring, to help and drive sales to the commercial team.
- To investigate and collect information from regional fleets
- To develop and execute strategic fleet service plans, in order to be a solution provider, offering technical support and managing service to their fleets through the dealers
- To promote the complete cycle CLC (new tire, support / service, retread and Digital Solutions).
- Fleet training (technical area) developing content together with BI.
- Attention to product claims in the PLT and TT segments, as well as making product warranty opinions
- Develop and standard model to prospect and attend new regional fleets
- Sales and administrative support to dealers that attend regional fleets.
- Support KAM's on technical topics related to regional fleets.
- Plan to prospect main fleets in hole country
- To promote, implement, install , train and monitor ContiTools (Iron Tire 2, ContiConnect, CT2 & CLC)
- Collect market information about fleets requirements to continue improving fleets attention
- Coordinate and supervise sales and attention of regional fleets.
- Marketing actions (events in yard fleets, product recommendation, price level, competitors analysis, branding)
- Complete training courses on Engage 360 and ContiLearn for all BU
- Make effective monthly presentations to management
- Develop and lead projects looking to improve actual process to have value proposal to customers
- To Develop Continental Digital Solutions together with the KAM of DS in different fleets, including different products such as Yard Reader, iTires and ContiConnect Live
- Business Knowledge
- Business Plan Preparation
- Corporate and Divisional policies and guidelines
- Customer Journey Design
- Data-requirements gathering, validation and Analysis
- Expenses management and audit
- Functional Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Product knowledge
- Project Management / CBS Experience
- Technical Consultancy
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Training and Development process (External customers)
- Communicating effectively
- Building Partnerships
En Continental estamos comprometidos con la construcción de un ecosistema incluyente y libre de discriminación en México, estos principios se encuentran asentados en nuestra filosofía y cultura corporativa. Por lo cual, queda totalmente prohibido solicitar prueba de embarazo o VIH como parte de nuestros procesos de selección.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.