Internship Software Development Engineering CES (TM)
- working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
- support the development of software products, according to customer SW requirements;
- create module tests;
- update documentation;
- cooperating with an international development team.
- Visual Studio, HMI frameworks, Qt, Altia, Canoe
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- C and/or C++ knowledge;
- basic Electronics knowledge;
- analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
- problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- good English skills in writing, reading.
- What we will offer you:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.