Technical Project Manager for Platform - AN (TM)
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager for Platform with software background to work with us on wireless power charging modules, drive a new concept and steer the stakeholder demands. Every product has his market life, and this product is just at the beginning even though we are developing the 3rd generation. By today, only few cars had such a feature, and we all contribute to next generation, always connected, always on.
Many challenging tasks will keep you motivated, and you will be proud to see your developed platform product implemented in the car. Innovation is in every mind; we just want to rediscover it.
Involved as Technical Project Manager in the team “Platform development” for an electronic product type: Multi Functional Smart Terminal (microprocessor based).
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the following activities:
- Manages, leads and drives the engineering core team to achieve project goals;
- Works on project management level with strong interaction to the disciplines Engineering team;
- Performs synchronization (multi discipline) progress;
- Prepare project controlling/project reporting;
- Moderates and is responsible for cross-discipline technical solutions at product level;
- Prepares decision options for management;
- Serves as main technical contact person in the project and to the customer;
- Ensures product design matches the requirements of the strategic objectives surrounding quality, cost, production time and performance;
- Drives and promotes generic Platform internally and externally;
- Reports justifications on activities within the products’ R&D budget;
- Track and update R&D project budget.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (e.g. Software, Mechanical or Electrical Eng.) Alternative: Bachelor or Master with appropriate experience;
- At least 5 years in the automotive or (consumer) electronics industry, preferable in a variety of functions;
- Several years of work experience in preferably two technical fields focused on Software and/or Systems activities, and experience in project management;
- Managed at least one full development cycles;
- Proven experience in intercultural teams/projects required.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.