Internship System Testing – CES (TM)
- Displays&Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation&Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
- to set up the tests environment;
- to execute tests and prepare reports according with the defined test process;
- to cooperate with an international development team.
Tools used: C development environment, debuggers, CANoe, oscilloscope, Matlab, LabView .
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- student at technical university (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- basic C knowledge;
- basic Electronics knowledge;
- experience with technical documentation (read & understand) is a plus;
- attention to details and good communication skills;
- problem solving attitude and quick learning ability;
- medium English knowledge.
- What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.