Software Integrator - AN (TM)
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together.
Execute SW Build
- Drive integration aspects that support efficient build execution (--> continuous improvement);
- Create/update SW Build environment;
- Create and provide SW versions (manually or automatically) for test and release;
- Support setup of test environment for SW integration test;
- Identify and analyze integration process anomalies and drive improvements.
- Integration of SW items that are released by a SW Developer (incl. Third-Party) to generate/provide a complete SW product;
- Define build list in alignment with SW project manager and developer teams;
- Ensure baselines consistency;
- Collect and communicate SW KPIs (e.g. Lint/Misra, Memory Consumption, etc.).
What we need:
- University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, Mathematics);
- At least 2 years of experience in embedded development / automotive area;
- General scripting knowledge.
What we’d like to see:
- Passion to explore & learn, new technologies;
- Capability to navigate on topics with few information;
- Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
- Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
Preference may be given to candidates who have:
- AUTOSAR knowledge;
- AGILE/SAFe development experience.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.