Sensor Fusion Test Engineer - Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Daily activities will include:
- Design, implementation, execution, maintenance and automation of test scripts;
- Requirements and test case reviews;
- Analysis and reporting of test results;
- Support algorithm bug fixing.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Critical thinking;
- Basic mathematics, statistics and/or physics.
Background in any of the following is a plus:
- Algorithm/software testing;
- ISTQB certification;
- Agile methodology.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Our group is focused on algorithms that provide a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from multiple sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.). These algorithms are crucial for advancing the level of automation of self-driving cars.
We are looking for a few brave colleagues to join our Algo Testing team, put our software through its paces and ensure specified requirements are met. Thus, allowing developers to prove the validity of their ideas and move one step closer to safe and fully autonomous driving.