Software Developer for eLinux Connectivity Systems in SMY (TM)
Smart Mobility Business Area has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader by developing products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, fuel-efficient and more connected.
The eLinux group is looking for a passionate and committed Software Developer to support us in the creation of the latest generation of connectivity platforms.
You will have the opportunity to:
- develop your technical skills within a broad spectrum of modern communication technologies: (4G, 5G, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet) and products (telematic & tolling units, high performance computing, predictive cruise control)
- be part of all the major steps of the development of a product: from initial planning to the finishing touches;
- use high abstraction OOP techniques in a Linux environment supported by state of the art development and continuous integration ecosystem (GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins);
- be part of a self-organizing team within a transparent and engaging Agile workstyle;
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- selecting the software components you want to develop, breaking them down and estimating them;
- implementing the software components you estimated according to the defined specifications;
- ensuring the quality of your work;
- actively participating in the Agile ceremonies in your team;
- raising any deviations and risks as you encounter them.
- Experience in C++ or any other object-oriented programming language;
- Good understanding of OOP / OOD concepts;
- Experience in embedded systems is a plus;
- Linux experience is a plus;
- Advanced English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology.
- are committed, passionate and proud of our results deliver;
- are constantly learning, always improving;
- pay attention to details;
- see that in every problem lies at least one solution;
- enjoy the time spent together on and off the job.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.