• Supporting the project team during new launches and engineering changes
• Submit the PPAP documentation to customer and get the PPAP and PSW sign of by customer
• Ensure that quality and safety measures (for the product and processes are identified and collected according customer and continental requirements.
• Manages product/process changes from APQP side.
• Coordinates the customer visit for process for new product launches and product/process changes/modifications
• Analyses customer APQP requirements according to the Continental internal APQP process (e.g. control plans, sample planning, test definition, others)
• Submit the IMDS to customer
• Maintain PPAP documentation in SAP system
- Bachelor degree
- 3 Years of experience in Automotive Industry in Quality Management preferred
- English (Advance)
- Project Management experience
- New Launches
- Manage customers portals (Ford, Mercedes Benz , GM, Nissan, Honda)
- GD&T interpretation
- Good communication skills
- Quality Orientation
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.