Flashloader and Vehicle Diagnostics specialist for SMY (TM)
We are looking for a software developer to join our Smart Mobility development team in Timisoara.
Main activities will be in automotive Flashloader and Diagnostic area, and the role will concern development, integration and testing of components used in commercial vehicles applications.
As a member of our team, your main activities will be:
- Analyze customer requirements;
- Design and develop software components according to SMY guideline;
- Integrate internally developed software components;
- Design, implement and execute test cases for the components under development.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- Experience in automotive embedded development;
- Very good knowledge of C programming language;
- Good knowledge of hardware components and electrical measurements;
- Experience with UDS/KWP2000 protocols is a plus;
- Experience with Vector tools (CANoe, DiVa, etc.) is a plus;
- Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.