CBS Coach Segment ADAS Operations
We are looking for solution-oriented employees with a high degree of independence. Driver assistance systems/ Segment ADAS is the area of the job. You will be located in Calamba and responsible for topics in the global ADAS Operations Network. Your work environment within a young and motivated team and will be varied, challenging and include the following tasks, among others:
- Lead in Performance improvement projects and general continuous improvement activities
- Understanding and use of smart and innovative software and hardware applications to make production sites more efficient and effective worldwide.
- Collaboration in networks, development of strategies, creation of transparency and definition of standards to make it easier for plants to access new technologies
- Coaching and Training of colleagues in CBS Standards & Methods
- Systematic process optimization in the operations environment
- Coordination of optimization activities with different stakeholders
- Monitoring of worldwide optimization activities in the area of responsibility
- Support of the ADAS production sites in the development of the strategic direction in Operations/Lean Management
- Organize and lead Jishuken workshops or other improvement workshops worldwide
- Supporting the global ADAS Operations Lessons Learned and Yokoten approach
- Driving & Monitoring of the global ADAS Operations Standards & Networks Maturity Level
- Academic degree in industrial engineering or other comparable areas or longstanding experience in the field of continuous improvement
- Your communication & presentation skills in English spoken & written are excellent
- You are self-motivated and self-organized
- You like to work in global teams and explore all areas of Operations
- Fun in application of digitalization and industry 4.0 concepts
- Willingness to travel
- High experiences in MS Office 365 Applications
- Existing project management skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.