Product Owner for Truck Automated Driving functions - SMY (TM)
We develop and integrate innovative solutions towards Truck Automated Driving. Using Radars and Cameras, the truck is sensing the environment and makes the driver aware about the possible danger that can happen by proceeding with his maneuvers. Using these systems, a “conversation” between a cyclist and truck could be:
Cyclist: “It’s my way!”
Truck: “Yes I know!”
You will bring value as Product Owner by performing the following tasks:
- Define and prioritize the User Stories, Enabler and Features;
- Define the Story Acceptance Criteria and support decomposition of requirements and specifications;
- Align and manage the stakeholders (e.g. Agile team, Product Management etc.);
- Preparation of the Planning Events (e.g. Sprint/ Program Increment Planning);
- Drive and approve the delivery of the plan by ensuring that the team has sufficient inputs (i.e. delivery scope and iteration goals) regarding the content, constraints and priorities;
- Collaborates with the team to gain commitment;
- Manage dependencies of the Agile team by collaborating with other Value Responsible / other Agile Teams.
This is what it takes to be successful:
- University Degree (Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
- Experience in Software Project Management;
- Experience with Radar, Camera or LIDAR technology;
- Knowledge in SW development methods in ADAS domain: Data collection, Data management, retraining Algos, Re-simulation;
- Knowledge in Version Control, Static code analysis, Unit testing, SW Integration;
- English: fluent written and spoken.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as git, GitHub, etc.;
- Experience using Agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
- Knowledge in automotive software architecture, especially AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge in automotive communication protocols like CAN or Ethernet;
- Result orientation, communication skills, personal accountability, negotiation skills, presentation skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.