Software Engineer for Truck Automated Driving functions for SMY (TM)
We develop and integrate innovative solutions towards Truck Automated Driving. Using Radars and Cameras, the truck is sensing the environment and makes the driver aware about the possible danger that can happen by proceeding with his maneuvers. Using these systems, a “conversation” between a cyclist and truck could be:
Cyclist: “It’s my way!”
Truck: “Yes I know!”
Do you want to be a Software Engineer/Value creator for Truck Driving Assistant (DA) functions? These should spark your interest:
- Contribute to System Architecture to realize the DA functions;
- Develop and integrate functions like BSIS (Blind Spot Information System) or PLCA (Passive lane change assistant) in trucks;
- Improve Environmental Model, Object Detection or Classification so that specific function KPIs are reached;
- Develop Function Prototyping and Embedded version into target ECUs;
- Support Vehicle team to integrate the SW and run the test scenarios;
- Implement scripts to support Re-simulation, debugging and KPI collection for Continuous integration/Continuous Tests.
This is what it takes to be successful in Software Engineer/Value creator for Truck AD:
- Embedded C/C++ and/or Python experience;
- Experience with Radar, Camera or LIDAR technology;
- Knowledge in SW development methods in ADAS domain: Data collection, Data management, retraining Algos, Re-simulation;
- Knowledge in Version Control, Static code analysis, Unit testing, SW Integration;
- Automotive experience;
- University Degree (Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- RTOS, Communication protocols (e.g. CAN);
- AUTOSAR knowledge;
- Machine learning knowledge;
- Knowledge about ASPICE standards.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.