Internship SW Developer R&D Measurement Technology for AM (TM)
As part of the Autonomous Mobility Test & Validation department, our team develops a complete validation framework for Autonomous Mobility sensors, covering a large variety of roles and responsibilities (Technical Lead, Software Architecture, Design and Development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support).
We are looking for a motivated and organized student, with a strong passion for technology and a high quality bar for his work. Join our Autonomous Mobility Measurement Technology development team in order to ensure a high-quality solution for Autonomous Mobility Data Acquisition, Test and Simulation activities.
- Analyze Software Requirements and develop the corresponding functionalities;
- Test definition/automation and test execution for the implemented functionalities and for own Software modules;
- Ensure traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- May participate in different areas of software development.
You’ll be part of a professional, young and dynamic development team.
- Introductory period
A mentor will guide you to take over, step by step, your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Skills and experience:
- Student at a relevant University (i.e. Computer science, Informatics...);
- Knowledge of operating systems (Win10, Linux…), Software development process and tools;
- At least basic knowledge on C++/OOP/ Phyton;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge on test techniques & tools.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
AM (Autonomous Mobility) department develops products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to “see” and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles.
We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy each and every step, every new function provided by Autonomous Mobility to our Customers (Emergency Brake Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control + Stop&Go, Head Light Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Surround View...).