Head of Pricing & Business Intelligence
The head of Pricing & Business Intelligence is responsible for topics related to pricing & business intelligence for French market. He/She creates with his/her team the local price policy for Light Vehicles & Trucks based on EMEA, local market, sales & strategy. He/She is also responsible of following all market & competition information / trends and provide a snapshot of the market pulse. He/She runs deep dive analysis and provide recommendations to develop strategies to reach sales and marketing goals.
- Follow and analyze the market: competitors, pricing, potential repercussion of specific events
- Participate in defining the European Price Lists principles and represent French market in European meetings
- Elaborate price structure in coordination with HQ and local market
- Guarantee the roll out of the price concept and ensure it sticks to net effect targets
- Share the guidelines with sales force and co-define the sales offers with them
- Keep the coherence between the different price concepts among Business Units and sales offers among customers
- Implement pricing tools and train sales force to use them
- Propose & develop new tools to improve efficiency and monitoring
- Decide the market studies to buy, analyze them and feed the company with them
- Create and update tools to monitor our performances
- Analyze & make recommendations regarding market development, customers / consumers behaviors, marketing tools
- Create tools to facilitate the decision process for Light Vehicles & Trucks
- Identify and propose new business development based on BI and linked to our strategy
- Responsible for the Pricing and BI marketing budget
- Team management: administrative part, make sure the team develop their skills, make sure the team is identified as main point of contact for their topics
Education: Business School or 3rd cycle at university, major in Business, Economics, Statistics
Experience: minimum 5 years in pricing & business intelligence. Nice to have B2B2C or Sales background.
Skills: Fluent in English (written, spoken) is mandatory. Expert in Excel and, even better, expert in Power BI.
Soft Skills: Analytical mind and paying attention to details – Ability to anticipate and have a short, middle and long-term vision – Ability to see the big picture and being able to adapt your communication to different stakeholder (executives, sales, journalists, customers) – Strong team spirit, yet very autonomous – Very organized, reactive, dynamic, efficient.
Mobility: Some travels in France and Europe.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental est un groupe industriel implanté en France depuis 125 ans. Fondé à Hanovre en 1871, le Groupe Continental emploie actuellement 190.000 personnes dans 58 pays à travers le monde, avec la vocation de rendre la mobilité individuelle plus sûre, durable et connectée. Aujourd’hui, 100 % des véhicules fabriqués en Europe sont équipés d’au moins un produit Continental. En France, le Groupe compte désormais 13 sites, dont 6 usines. Il emploie près de 6.000 personnes et totalise 230 points de vente.