Radio Frequency Compliance Engineer
The successful person will define and develop the activities that result in a major OEM being able to demonstrate that its products comply with legislation relating to radio frequency emission and reception in every market into which it sells cars.
- Establishing which elements of the global radio frequency legislation environment are relevant to the relevant Motors and its products.
- Communicating with feature owners to ensure that they understand the impact of the legislation on their products and what evidence of compliance is necessary.
- Developing the processes and task instructions necessary for managing RF compliance activities within the business.
- Contributing to the resolution of any concerns within the business that relate to the subject of radio frequency compliance.
- Establishing and monitoring the budget necessary to support the team activities and the costs of achieving and maintaining compliance.
Technical Knowledge required for the role:
- Technical knowledge in the RF compliance field
- Product evolution knowledge
- Product liability implications
- The Product Emergence Process (PEP)
- External knowledge building utilising technical resources
- Ability to communicate complex technical matters at all levels within the business
- A degree in an electronic or radio related discipline is desirable.
- An accredited engineering status (IEng or CEng) is desirable
- Knowledge of electrical architectures
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of RF transmission theory and the parameters specific to RF compliance.
- Ability to access and interpret the RF compliance standards for the global markets.
- Able to contribute to technical discussions internally, within Group, or within industry expert groups on matters pertaining to RF compliance.
- Primarily a technical/administrative role with limited man-management requirements
- German language skills would be advantageous
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- 33 Days holiday
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Birthdays off
- Discount on gym membership for you and our partner
- Free Thrive app access
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Purchase more holiday days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.