SQM Engineer (m/f/diverse)
Would you like to be part of an international team within the Central Purchasing Organization? Are you passionate about quality and latest semiconductor technologies for Sensors and Asics, striving for Zero Defects with our semiconductor suppliers?
If we have sparkled your interest, please read on and learn more about your new tasks and responsibilities - we are looking forward to your application:
- Maintenance of the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools) to ensure the requested quality is in line with the defined supplier management strategies to meet the quality targets
- Execution of supplier evaluations and assessments to support the cross-functional supplier selection team with the required quality data
- Initiation and introduction of the preferred supplier and components strategy
- Design, initiation and control of preventive quality management measurements in the design and development phase for supplied parts and services to ensure that our products meet the quality requirements defined
- Driving improvement activities, root cause analysis and implementation of appropriate counter-measurements at supplier's site
- Support of the data system to collect and evaluate supplier quality related key performance indicators (KPIs) for the regular reporting of quality performance and continuous tracking of target setting and plan fulfilment (monitoring, analysis, control) in the context of Supplier Quality Management System
- Support for the continuous improvement process of all supplier quality-related processes, guidelines and tools by means of supplier audits, on-site assessments, and benchmarking and best practice sharing programs
- Academic degree in Electronics, Microsystem Engineering, RF Communication or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Strong background of handling semiconductor components (experience in front end, back end and test processes)
- Deep experience in quality systems, process audits and part qualification
- Understanding of automotive practices such as APQP/PPAP/VDA6.3/IATF16949
- Ability to lead/facilitate process improvements and suppliers' development
- Business-fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to ensure professional interaction with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and preparedness for regular business trips to supplier and Continental locations worldwide
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Junior Customer Quality Manager (m/f/diverse) - Limited until 01/2025 REF15024F
Mitarbeiter Qualitätssicherung Produktion (m/w/divers) REF13966K Mitarbeiter
Quality Data & CQTS Operation Support (m/f/d) - limited until 31.12.2023 REF9228A
Werkstudent - Qualitätsvorausplanung und Bemusterung (m/w/d) REF19995W
Account Quality Manager Central Specialist for EMEA (m/f/d) REF12342E