System Test Engineer Intern (IDA: 2022-00131)
- Test case design, execution and automation
- Usage of test tools (CANoe vehicle simulation, automation toolchain)
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Programming (C / C++ / Python)
- Measurement tools (e.g. oscilloscope)
- Good analytical skills
- Motivated to learn and contribute ideas
- Embedded Systems knowledge (added advantage)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Interns will learn Continental products, system test methods and processes, closely collaborating with Test Manager and System Test Engineers.