Working Student - Category/Advanced Purchasing HBS (m/f/diverse) - REF13731T
For our location in Frankfurt, we are looking for a working student (m/f/divers) to support our team with an immediate start date. The possible working hours include 20 hours per week and should cover a period of at least 12 months.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Supplier inquiries and participation in negotiations
- Supporting the budget process
- Carrying out market analyses
- Determining cost reduction measures
- Active support of project teams and colleagues
- Students of a commercial or technical course of study, e.g. business administration, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs and SAP
- Fluent English language skills and basic German skills, both written and spoken
- Quick comprehension and independence
- Result orientation
- Communication skills
Please remember to attach your current certificate of enrollment and also your current transcripts of records, as those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit, including the additional sheet.
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Demanding and diverse range of tasks
- The opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in practice and to contribute your own ideas
- An appreciative and open working environment in an international team
- Attractive payment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
A propos de vous
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.